Monday, March 12, 2007

Eventful week

Well, last week was far more exciting than I expected it to be. I had to be out the door extra early pretty much every day! I had my IV Iron doses on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, a doctor's appointment for blood tests on Wednesday and an all company meeting on Thursday, all of which started at 8 am at latest. I remember why I always aim for getting in to work at around 9 now: traffic sucks at 7 am way more than it does a 8:15 am. :-)

To finish off the week, I bought a new HD (400 GB!) on Friday, discovered that it was defective during the LAN party I went to Saturday, and then went to my company's "Mid-winter Blues Party" Saturday night. On Sunday, I went to see 300. All in all, quite the fun weekend.

Hopefully this coming week will be a bit more quiet. Of course there is the part where I drive to St. Louis this weekend... :-)

No comments: