Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saint Louis Bound

Well, I may as well admit it. I am going to be moving to Saint Louis. I have already started to transfer stuff down to Jen's place and I am packing up more of it as we speak.

Hopefully, I will get myself organized and out the door in a reasonable fashion. My problem is that I have discovered that I do not like to move. I get myself all settled in in a space and I like to stay there for a while. In that while, my packrat sensibilities usually get the better of me. Back when I was moving almost every year, life was easier. I had no time to build up all this crap.

Unfortunately for me, I have been here for almost 4 years, making the task of clearing out the junk just a little intimidating. I actually have a room that seems to be nothing more than the place where I put all the stuff I don't know what to do with. Gonna be fun to clear that one out...

No comments: