Sunday, August 17, 2008

My life is stress.

I think the universe is out to get me. I'm suddenly poor. Apparently the kids suddenly need the world bought for them. J's brother is now a money pit. And this house thing is going to inspire a full blown stroke in me if i do not get it resolved soon.

I figure the reason for all this stress is that I am now responsible for people other than myself. My life was nice and simple before I had to worry about what happened to anyone but me. While there have always been people who would have been affected if I suddenly dropped dead, now there are people who will be greatly affected if I simply fail. This is a problem for me. I'm way too old to have to suddenly have to start working other people's issues into my own.

There's a reason I said I was never going to be a parent.

No comments: