Monday, July 24, 2006

More specific thanks

I also have to mentions some specific people in my thanks: Andy and Kaley Rotering. Kaley is the only person I know personally who has got it harder than I do with this transplant stuff (kidney and Pancreas) as well as having a host of other medical problems. Despite this, she has been there to give me moral support during this whole thing and did it all with a gentle smile a quite a few jokes and even offers of help to get me through this. Her husband is a co-worker of mine and we initially bonded while talking about some of the things she was going through, but I think it as developed into something deeper since then.

Thank you both for your love and support, you have made this whole thing a hell of a lot easier for me. I don't know how I will ever repay you, but rest assured, if I can do it for you I will!

No comments: