Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update

OK, the edema seems to be getting better. I hope it continues, but for now I'm counting myself lucky that my leg isn't twice it's normal size! :-)

I'm still having some issues with my blood pressure. Hopefully they will do something about that when I go in for my clinic appointment tomorrow.

I'm also going to be trying to convince my doctor to let me go back to work at least part-time. Hopefully, this will let me save a little vacation time so that I can actually travel at the end of the year to visit my Mom like I usually do.

Other than a little soreness around the midsection, I'm feeling really good. Hopefully the next round of tests will agree with how I feel.

1 comment:

Funball said...

Unfortunately, my company does not have a short term disability policy. They use Aflac, which is fine if you do not have a serious pre-exisiting medical condition like I do. Hopefully I can get back to work soon...