Friday, September 15, 2006

And the tally rises

Well, the CT Scan count now goes up by 1. I called my doctor's office today because of some serious pain in my left side that started last night. It made for an interesting night of attempted sleep. After talking amongst themselves, they sent me back to the hospital to see if the drain had dislodged itself or done something else rude that might be causing the pain, but it appears that is not the case. The radiologist says that it is in there, where it is supposed to be, and doesn't know what is causing the pain.

Anyway, I have to finish some work related stuff here at the office and then it is off to home and some serious painkillers and my bed! I am hoping that this whole pain thing is a short term thing and it will go away in the next few days. If it doesn't, at least I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and they can try to diagnose it a little better.

No comments: